- Must have over 6 months of wait staff experience in a restaurant setting.
- Must demonstrate the ability to comprehend and follow established procedures and a range of verbal/written instructions with a high degree of accuracy.
- Must read, write and speak English in an understandable manner.
- Must demonstrate dependability and excellent communication skills, be honest, exhibit a warm, cheerful, caring manner and be regularly at work, on time, as scheduled.
- Must have the ability to adapt to changing organizational needs, work flexible hours to meet the scheduling requirements.
- Must be professional in actions, neat attire appropriate to the position, excellent customer service skills, and desire to work with and serve older adults.
- Must demonstrate the ability to comprehend and follow established procedures, be able to multi- task, be able to work independently and perform various duties without close supervision.
Banquet Staff Job Description