Full-Time, 1st Shift
- Associate Degree in Culinary Arts or two years of education from an Accredited College or equivalent training. Chef Certification preferred.
- Must have 2 years experience as a restaurant/healthcare line cook or environment with demonstrated skill in quality meal production, baking and knowledge of quality standards.
- Must have or obtain within 3 months of hire from the National Restaurant Association “Servsafe” Certification.
- Must demonstrate the ability to comprehend and follow established procedures and a range of verbal/written instructions with a high degree of accuracy, judgment, and decision making to organize and manage workflow.
- Must read, write and speak English in an understandable manner.