Part-time, 1st shift
- Must have or be working toward a Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science or related field. Experience in conducting various specialty group exercise classes, including but not limited to, low impact aerobics, yoga, Pilates, aqua aerobics, etc. Experience with the older adult population desired. Certifications with ASCM, ACE, AFAA, or SFA desired but not necessary.
- Must have CPR/First Aid certifications.
- Must have effective verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs including at minimum Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to teach aquatic and land-based classes for residents and employees.
- Must have the ability to adapt to changing organization needs and work flexible hours to meet programming needs.
- Must have excellent organization and verbal and written communication skills, be dependable, patient, and flexible. Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team with enthusiasm, initiative and creativity.