Floor Care Technician
Full-Time / 1st Shift
- Must have High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in commercial floor care including carpeted and hard surfaces.
- Must be certified as a floor care technician or acquire within one year of employment.
- Must have a working knowledge of floor care machines and how to perform routine maintenance.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must demonstrate good written and verbal communication skills; must be able to read, speak and write English.
- Must have basic computer skills; ability to log in, navigate, save documents, enter data, etc.
- Must be highly professional in actions and attire, have excellent customer service skills, be honest, dependable and exhibit a warm, cheerful, caring manner and desire to work with and serve older adults.
- Must have the ability to adapt to changing organizational needs, work flexible hours to meet the scheduling requirements and be “on-call” to handle problems that may arise outside regular work hours.