1st shift / Full-Time
Responsible for the beautification, development and maintenance of all the Saint John’s grounds and property. This includes prominent flower gardens, vegtrugs, shrubs & trees, recreational plaza & patios, dog run, and paved surfaces. Works cooperatively with, and provides support to, retired residents desiring to participate in gardening activities. Assists the Maintenance Department with projects and support. Duties are done according to all State/Federal regulations/codes and Saint John’s policies, procedures, and practices. Works together with all members of the community to uphold and further the mission, vision, principles and values of the Saint John’s Community.
- Must possess a passion for all things horticultural and have a career mindset for this work.
- Associates degree in Horticulture or certified as a Master Gardener.
- Minimum of two years of general landscaping experience and can demonstrate organization and problem solving skills along with careful attention to detail.
- Must have valid WI driver’s license in good standing.
- Must be able to read, speak and write English.