Full-Time 1st Shift
- Must have a high school diploma or GED, plus an Associates or Technical degree in HVAC
- Must have at least 3 years commercial HVAC experience
- Must have the EPA 608 Universal Certification and the R-410A Safety Certification
- Must possess OSHA 30 Hour General Industry training or acquire within one year of employment
- Must have the ability to work with DDC; specifically, Carrier’s IVU system
- Must have the ability to read blueprints and building specifications
- Must have a basic set of hand tools including screwdrivers, hammer, wrenches/sockets, pliers, electrical test meter, files, and handsaw.