PT 1st Shift
- High school diploma or GED
- At least two years’ experience in maintenance related field
- Developed knowledge base and skill set in a minimum of three areas of facility maintenance through either formal training, work experience, or a combination of the two
- Demonstrate an aptitude for all things mechanical.
- Must possess CPO certification or acquire within 6 months of employment.
- Must possess OSHA 10 Hour General Industry training or acquire within 1 year of employment.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must have and maintain a valid Wisconsin Driver’s License.