Full-Time 1st Shift
- Must be a graduate of an accredited School of Nursing and is currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Wisconsin. Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
- Must have at least three years of experience in a geriatric/rehabilitation setting and one year supervisory or leadership experience.
- Must be CPR certified.
- Must be able to read, speak and write English.
- Familiar with State and Federal regulations/guidelines for assigned department.
- Community Based Retirement Community (CBRF), DHS 83
- Residential Care Apartment Complex (RCAC), DHS 89