Nursing Services Director
1st Shift / Salaried Position
- Must have Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing from an Accredited College or University, Master of Science in Nursing, Health Care Administration or other healthcare related field preferred.
- Must have a valid and current license as a Registered Nurse in the State of Wisconsin.
- Must have at least five years of clinical leadership experience in large, complex settings serving older populations.
- Understands State and Federal regulations for all levels within the continuum of care sufficiently to assure regulatory compliance;
- Skilled Nursing – DHS 132, Federal regulations under 42 CFR Part 483, Subpart B;
- Assisted Living – Community Based Retirement Community (CBRF), DHS 83;
- Independent Living – Residential Care Apartment Complex (RCAC), DHS 89
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Outlook; Competent in the use of Excel, and PowerPoint; and experienced in the use of Electronic Health Records.
- Experienced in supervising the work of both managers and direct care staff members.
- Provides constructive feedback to others by effectively coaching, counseling and, if necessary, utilizing the disciplinary system to facilitate performance improvement.
- Promotes leadership development through mentoring and by providing opportunities for growth.
- Demonstrates effective time management and organizational skills to efficiently manage workload and meet established deadlines.