1st shift / PRN
- Graduate of an accredited physical therapy program with a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctorate physical therapy degree or graduate of a World Federation of Physical Therapy-approved physical therapy program; successful completion of a minimum of 30 weeks, fieldwork experience
- Successful completion of APTA Certification Examination for Physical Therapist. Current Wisconsin licensure as a physical therapist in good standing.
- Must have CPR/First Aid certifications or become certified in first 6 months of employment.
- Must have effective verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs including at minimum Word, Excel and Outlook. Working knowledge of EHR systems is preferred.