1st Shift / Part-Time
- Bachelor of Science in Nutrition. Must be a registered dietitian.
- Must have one or more years of clinical dietetics experience in a nursing home/hospital or comparable health care facility.
- Must have demonstrated the ability to effectively problem solve, communicate with staff/residents and their families, work independently, and formulate appropriate judgment in organizing and completing assigned duties and responsibilities.
- Must be able to read, speak and write English.
- Basic computer skills with experience using MS Office, MDS and EMR, Matrix experience desirable.
- Must demonstrate dependability and excellent communication and problem-solving skills, be honest, exhibit a warm, cheerful, caring manner and be regularly at work, on time, as scheduled.
- Must have the ability to adapt to changing organizational needs, work flexible hours to meet the scheduling requirements.
- Must be professional in actions, neat attire appropriate to the position, excellent customer service skills, and desire to work with and serve older adults.
- Must demonstrate the ability to comprehend and follow established procedures, be able to multi- task and be able to work independently and perform various duties without close supervision.