RN Care Navigator
Full-Time / 1st shift
- Must be a graduate of an accredited School of Nursing and currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Wisconsin.
- Must have at least two years of experience in a geriatric/rehabilitation setting. One year acute medical/surgical hospital experience preferred.
- At least two years supervisory experience preferred.
- Must be CPR certified.
- Must have at least two years of experience caring, and care planning, for persons with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia and demonstrate an ability to improve quality of life for those living with dementia.
- Familiar with State Community-Based Residential Facility (CBRF) regulations is preferred.