Part-time /1st Shift
- Graduate of an accredited physical therapy program with a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctorate physical therapy degree
- Successful completion of APTA Certification Examination for Physical Therapist. Current Wisconsin licensure as a physical therapist in good standing.
- Must have continuing education, certification, or a Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science or related field. Experience in conducting various specialty group exercise classes and one-on-one personal training, including but not limited to, strength, low impact aerobics, yoga, Pilates, aqua fitness, etc.
- Experience with the older adult population desired. Certifications with ASCM, ACE, AFAA, or SFA desired but not necessary.
- Must have CPR/First Aid certifications or become certified in first 6 months of employment.