Your plan for when the time is right!
The Shore Holder’s Club is Saint John’s On The Lake’s future resident program designed for individuals who desire to move to Saint_John's at some point in the future.
To join the Shore Holder’s Club, all you need to do is complete an application and submit it along with a one-time $2,500 deposit ($2,000 of which is transferable to your Entrance Fee, or refundable). Then, start experiencing Saint_John's community while enjoying these benefits of your Shore Holder’s Club membership:
- Priority opportunity to reserve the apartment type of your choice when it becomes available.
- Effective in 2021, priority admission to the Health Care Center, based on availability and your insurance provider.
- Enjoy our fine dining Taylor’s Restaurant and casual dining Bistro.
- Participate in LifeStreams programming dedicated to whole-person wellness or utilize the amenities on your own (7:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.), including the state-of-the-art fitness center, swimming pool, art galleries, woodworking shop, chapel and library.
- Reserve Town Center community areas including the Cultural Arts Center, the Kathie Eilers LifeStreams Classroom, Taylor’s Private Dining Room, the Parlor and more for personal or professional meetings at no additional charge.
- Participate in social, educational and cultural programs and other events provided by Saint John’s with prior reservations and at established rates, if applicable.