CNA – Skilled Care – PT
.5 on 1st Shift; .6 on 2nd Shift; or .8 on 3rd Shift
Must have WI Nursing Assistant Certification; and at least 1 year nursing home CNA experience. Requires a HS Diploma/GED.
RN – Skilled Care
PT - 2nd Shift(.7) or PT - 1st Shift (.5)
Requires WI RN License; CPR Certification and 1 year experience in geriatric nursing.
Dining and Hospitality
Baker – FT
- Associates Degree in Culinary Arts
- Chef/Baking Certification preferred
- Must have or obtain within 3 months of hire from the National Restaurant Association “Servsafe” Certification
- Must have 3 years’ experience in a fine dining or healthcare environment
Cook – FT
11:30 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
- High School Diploma or GED.Associate Degree in Culinary Arts or two years of education from an Accredited College or equivalent training. Chef Certification preferred.
- Must have 2 years’ experience in a fine dining or healthcare environment with demonstrated skill in quality meal production.
- Must have or obtain within 6 months of hire from the National Restaurant Association “Servsafe” Certification.
Taylor's Wait Staff
Requires 1 year of server experience, preferably in fine dining; ability to be flexible with schedule to accommodate various events. Must be 18 years or older and have a HS Diploma/GED.
Director of LifeStreams
- Bachelor’s degree required, emphasis in Education or Communications preferred.
- Two years of experience managing and maintaining department budget.
- Two years of experience developing and implementing varied, participative, and well-received educational programs for adults.
- Experience supervising employees, preferably including management-level employees.
- Must have proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have strong relationships within Milwaukee’s educational and cultural communities
- Must have the ability to adapt to changing organizational needs, work flexible hours to meet programming needs and be “on-call” to handle problems as they arise.
Maintenance / Grounds
FT 1st Shift
- Must have Associates Degree or Technical degree in HVAC
- Must have at least 3 years commercial HVAC experience
- Must have the EPA 608 Universal Certification and the R-410A Safety Certification
- Must have the ability to work with DDC; specifically Carrier’s IVU system
Floor Care Technician
Full-Time Flexible Hours 4 p.m.-7 a.m.
- HS Diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year experience in commercial floor care including carpeted and hard surfaces
- Must be certified as a floor care technician or acquire within one year of employment
- Must have a working knowledge of floor care machines and how to perform routine maintenance
FT 2nd Shift
- High school diploma or GED
- One years’ experience in maintenance related field
- Demonstrate an aptitude and skill for basic maintenance functions.
- Must have and maintain a valid Wisconsin Driver’s License.