Dining and Hospitality
Full-time 1st Shift
- Requires a culinary arts degree or 2 years of education from an accredited college/university in Hotel/Restaurant Management. Chef certification is preferred.
- Must have 3 years of kitchen leadership experience in a fine dining or healthcare environment and demonstrated ability in meal production and baking.
- Must have, or obtain within 3 months of employment, the National Restaurant Association's “Servsafe” Certification.
Full-Time 11:30 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
- High School Diploma or GED.Associate Degree in Culinary Arts or two years of education from an Accredited College or equivalent training. Chef Certification preferred.
- Must have 2 years’ experience in a fine dining or healthcare environment with demonstrated skill in quality meal production.
- Must have or obtain within 6 months of hire from the National Restaurant Association's “Servsafe” Certification.
CNA – Skilled Care
Part-time 1st Shift (.7 or .5); or 3rd Shift (.8)
Must have WI Nursing Assistant Certification; and at least 1 year nursing home CNA experience. Requires a HS Diploma/GED.
LPN – Skilled Nursing
Part-Time 2nd Shift (.6)
- Must be a graduate of an accredited practical nurse program and be currently licensed as an LPN in Wisconsin with at least 6 months experience in geriatric/rehabilitation nursing including the supervision of Nurse Aides and the ability to demonstrate comprehensive and current knowledge of basic nursing theory and practice.
- Must have CPR Certification.
- Knowledge of State and Federal regulations/guidelines affecting licensed skilled nursing facilities preferred.
RN – Skilled Care
Part-Time 2nd Shift(.7)
Requires WI RN License; CPR Certification and 1 year experience in geriatric nursing.
Dining and Hospitality
Taylor's Wait Staff
Requires 1 year of server experience, preferably in fine dining; ability to be flexible with schedule to accommodate various events. Must be 18 years or older and have a HS Diploma/GED.
Director of LifeStreams
- Bachelor’s degree required, emphasis in Education or Communications preferred.
- Two years of experience managing and maintaining department budget.
- Two years of experience developing and implementing varied, participative, and well-received educational programs for adults.
- Experience supervising employees, preferably including management-level employees.
- Must have proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have strong relationships within Milwaukee’s educational and cultural communities
- Must have the ability to adapt to changing organizational needs, work flexible hours to meet programming needs and be “on-call” to handle problems as they arise.
Maintenance / Grounds
Full-Time 2nd Shift
- HS Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years experience in maintenance field with an aptitude of all things mechanical
- Developed knowledge base and skill set in a minimum of three areas of facility maintenance through formal training, work experience or combination of the two
- Must possess CPO certification or acquire within 6 months of employment
Full-Time 3rd Shift
- High school diploma or GED
- One years’ experience in a service oriented trade or position
- Demonstrate an aptitude and skill for basic maintenance functions.
- Must have and maintain a valid Wisconsin Driver’s License.
Receptionist – Pool
Requires at least 6 months receptionist/customer service experience, preferably working with multi-line phone systems; and proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and e-mail. Ability to work a flexible schedule is helpful. Must have HS Diploma/GED.