Saint_John's On The Lake provides a positive and respectful environment for both employees and residents. Our generous staffing models and low turnover lead to a satisfied team.
Saint_John's leads the industry with our person-first philosophy giving residents the power of choice and allowing employees more quality time with the individuals we serve. We know and honor the person before the task.
Saint_John's reviews salaries to ensure we remain competitive in our marketplace. Nursing team members receives a differential for PM and Night shift. All employees receive a weekend differential, and full time and part time employees receive a holiday differential.
Paid Time Off
Through our paid time off program full time and part time employees receive paid time away to be used at their discretion for vacations, holidays and illness.
We offer a competitive benefits package:
- Health Insurance is offered to employees who work 20 hours or more per week. Saint_John's pays 80% of the premium, and contributes to a health savings account for participants
- Saint_John's contributes up to 5% of gross wages to a retirement plan for each full and part time employee with one year of service
- All employees are immediately eligible to contribute to a pre-tax 403b retirement savings plan
- Life Insurance, paid entirely by Saint_John's, is provided for full time or part time employees
- Dental and Vision Insurance, Short term Disability, and elective insurance products are offered at a discounted rate
- Tuition reimbursement is available after 6 months of employment
- Saint_John's Foundation provides scholarships to qualified applicants with one year of service.
Our campus offers many amenities to our residents and employees free of charge or at a discounted rate:
- Fitness center
- Swimming pool & whirlpool
- Discounts on meals purchased in our Bistro Restaurant
- Recognition Events on site
- Discounted products and services in our full service Salon
Employees receive three annual performance evaluations designed to guide their personal/professional development and continuous improvement.
Our grateful residents contribute generously to an Employee Holiday Fund. Their donations provide a holiday party – lunch, gifts and entertainment – plus a bonus for each employee. Throughout the year residents express their appreciation by completing a thank you note which is then shared with the community.
Our Surprising Findings Resale Store offers a unique opportunity to purchase low cost home furnishings, décor, jewelry and specialty items. Used appliances and cabinetry are also available to employees. All proceeds support employee scholarships.
Saint_John's employees, excepting the Dining team, dress in street clothes. Each employee receives a logo polo shirt every year; polos are also available for purchase at any time.