Physical Therapist Assistant
1st Shift – PRN
- Graduate of an approved Physical Therapist Assistant training program (two-year Associate Degree). Completion of a clinical affiliation in an accredited facility and one month of on-the-job exposure.
- Must have CPR/First Aid certifications or become certified in first 6 months of employment.
- Must have effective verbal and written communications skills, and strong interpersonal calls.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs including at minimum Word, Excel and Outlook. Working knowledge of EHR systems is preferred.
- Must have the ability to adapt to changing organization needs and work flexible client/resident scheduling capability to meet needs. Takes appropriate risks (actions) in responding to “customer’s needs”. Responds to changing needs without excessive need for set rules or procedures.
- Must have excellent organization skills, be dependable, patient, and flexible. Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team with enthusiasm, initiative, and creativity.